What we do
Green finance institutions can promote and encourage private sustainable investment, bringing countries closer to their policy targets.
Designing and delivering sustainable finance solutions can build a low-carbon, smart and resilient future.
Green finance institutions can help create conditions to mobilise inward investment, in line with policy objectives.
Every challenge is different, so our solutions are flexible to suit the needs of each individual client.
We understand the importance and value of consensus and work to find a solution that delivers for all.
We focus on providing well-defined, effective and achievable outcomes.
• Deliver model selection
• Alignment with policy objectives & green impact
• Mandate & operating principles
• Due diligence & risk analysis
• Building track record & reputation
• Deal selection & evaluation
• Investment Management
• Green impact monitoring & reporting
• Technical support & capability building
• Mandate expansion
• New products
• New sectors
• New sources of capital
• Mobilising private capital (IPO, M&A, private equity, senior debt)1
Our Head of Sustainable Finance, Gavin Templeton, explains what the Mongolian Green Finance Corporation will do and why green finance institutions can play an important role in accelerating the global energy transition.
Interested to find out more?